Freelance Web Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Blue Ocean Strategy is not just a book; it is a network of highly creative professionals across academic institutions and global offices that offer a range of services to make the competition irrelevant.
Beyond a theory of strategy, Blue Ocean Strategy is a global brand in consulting and the company website is a critical piece of this vision. We are looking for a web design specialist to help us overhaul our current company website.
As a member of an international remote team, this individual will be the lead designer responsible for the look of a highly-trafficked website for Blue Ocean Strategy. Deliverables will include user interface design (PSDs), production-ready CSS, contribution to corporate style guide and , depending on candidate, brand element design & wireframes. The ideal candidate will have experience working on a range of interactive projects, with clean creative aesthetic, a passion for web-related technology and trends, and a desire to build a global brand. Exceptional talent and commitment will be considered for ongoing work with potential for fulltime hire.
* Design company website from wireframes to PSDs and production-ready CSS
* Effectively communicate offsite project manager and offsite back-end /IT support
* Manage requests and concerns from key stakeholders and senior leadership
* Expert level command of Adobe Creative Suite
* Intermediate/Advanced command of HTML/CSS
* Working knowledge of UX/UI Principle
* A stunning portfolio
* Ability to coordinate with a global team, including flexibility to accommodate multiple time zones, including US, Europe and Southeast Asia
* Fluent English
ADDITIONAL SKILLS PREFERRED
* Familiarity with and passion for blue ocean strategy
* International Exposure
* Understanding of project management and website development process
ABOUT THE BOOK BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY
Based on a study of 150 strategic moves spanning more than 100 years and thirty industries, Blue Ocean Strategy provides a systematic approach to making the competition irrelevant. In this bestselling book, Professors W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne present proven analytical frameworks and tools for successfully creating and capturing blue oceans. The fastest selling book from Harvard Business School Press, with over two million copies sold and translations in 42 languages, Blue Ocean Strategy highlights principles that every company can use to successfully formulate and execute blue ocean strategies.
How to Apply
Please send a resume along with work samples (or link to online portfolio) to Allison Light: email@example.com
1520 total views, 1 today