Full-Time Senior Media Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently seeking talented Senior Media Manager for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Leads the creation, facilitation and/or execution of moderately complex multi-channel media plans for USAA across one or more channels including but not limited to print, radio, TV, digital. Serves all external media needs corporate-wide for USAA to ensure the completion of client’s marketing strategy through the development and implementation of media planning, buying and the related media documents. Responsible for one or more of the following areas: ongoing management of agency resources; developing, socializing and implementing media strategies and plans; and/or managing budgets. Collaborates and develops partnerships with various internal and external resources to develop and deliver advertising strategies and plans. Expertise should be in one or more of the following areas: media planning, media buying, media strategy, media execution.
- Collaborates with internal clients to understand the parameters for developing media strategies. Contributes to the development of highly complex, multi-channel media strategies; and develops moderately complex multi-channel media strategies.
- Collaborate with Media Team to translate and interpret business intelligence and internal client objectives prior to guiding media agencies and enabling them to develop media strategies that support business objectives.
- Socializes media proposal and recommendations to internal clients and/or management (i.e., explains rationale for media strategy and how it meets business objectives and adheres to media best practices).
- Ensures that all necessary client media plans are implemented correctly and in a timely manner.
- Manages moderately complex budget plans whether its client or department. Communicates status with management and internal/external partners as needed.
- Effectively communicates, collaborates and works with agencies and/or internal partners such as Analytics. Share necessary information to agency partners that will allow them to perform their duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or 6 years work experience.
- 6+ years experience in one or more of the following areas: media planning, media buying, media strategy, advertising.
- Strong digital and/or local media, social media background.
- 8+ years experience in one or more of the following areas: media planning, media buying, media strategy, advertising.
- 3+ years experience working in the financial services and/or insurance industry.
- 3+ years experience working with agencies.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
How to Apply
For more information and to apply for this position, please visit the following website:
1440 total views, 1 today