Full-Time Research Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
PSFK is looking for a bright, organized and driven individual to manage research for both PSFK.com and PSFK Labs. You will be responsible for overseeing the research process at PSFK – organizing resource management, where information is collected, how it is categorized, how it is used and/or distributed. You will be a main resource for the Labs and Editorial teams reporting to the President, Director of Consulting and Managing Editor.
You will be tasked with the creation of a network of researchers by refining PSFK’s network of scouts and existing writers as well as finding new researchers through PSFK readership. You will work to build the network into a community that we can leverage not only for research but for other tasks as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile daily story ideas for PSFK.com including headline, brief, angle
- Tracking analytics and sussing out patterns for more effective publishing
- Providing editorial support where necessary (writing, editing)
- Manage network of global scouts
- Well-organized, self-starter, able to work to meet tight and constant deadlines
- Must have excellent knowledge of the worlds of mobile communications, technology, design, digital, creative business, marketing
- Must have high level writing skills (previous writing experience a plus)
- Very comfortable with WordPress CMS
- Familiar with all Google Office Products/Microsoft Office Suite
- Photoshop and Design skills a plus
How to Apply
Please respond with your résumé to partner Hedyeh Parsia – email@example.com. Please include salary expectations. Note that we are a small company of less than 20 staff, so we can only process applications from US permanent residents.
487 total views, 5 today